Thursday, September 2, 2010

Comcast Support Chat

What is up with these people? Excerpt from Comcast Support chat:

Comcast: I want to apologize for putting you through this. I understand that a situation like this can be aggravating, and I hear that you're frustrated.
Me: I just want to get this fixed.
Comcast: I hope that we can get past this, and we can improve your opinion of us. We know how valuable your time is, and we respect that.
Me: So long as we get things taken care of, I'm totally fine.
Comcast: I know that this was difficult. We hope you don't spiral into a deep, dark depression due to this incident. OK, we're going to send a signal to your cable box/modem. 

1 comment:

  1. I wonder if that is a default response or if that has happened to a client before or they don't understand how to use English. In any case, that is priceless.

    ReplyDelete