Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Mid-Life Crisis?

Recently many things have been pointing me in the direction of changing things in my life. I feel like I don't know who Sarah is anymore. It's an odd feeling. Part of me wonders if I'm just having a mid-life crisis, but another part of me knows that everything happens for a reason and that I should listen to my instincts.

I've been looking into new things, but I've got to stop thinking so much about things and stop being scared or lazy and just DO them. I still don't feel like I've gotten to the breakthrough, but I think I'm getting closer. What I do know is that I don't want to be "average," but that's definitely what I've settled into...and it just has to STOP!

So, if I start sounding a little crazy, encourage me (to a point); after all, I do have a family to think about.

2 comments:

  1. It sounds like the "routine" and domesticity in general are weighing on you. Follow that first instinct and avoid Julia Roberts movies aimed at addressing the issue.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm reading "The Happiness Project." It addresses precisely this! :) I'd highly recommend it. Btw, I feel the same at least 3x a week, so you are not alone!

    ReplyDelete