Wednesday, July 28, 2010

I can do this

Ok, after reading my friend Jen's blog about her amazing daughter, I figured I really should be doing some kind of journaling too. We'll see how this goes though. I've had a million diaries in my life and they all have the first page written, and the rest is empty.

When I was a teenager my dad let me in on a little secret. He had his journals from when he was growing up and would refer to them to get an idea of what I might be feeling or going through when he just couldn't figure me out or when we argued. I should really ask him to release them to me so I can use them with my own boys because I don't think my empty ones will do much good. Though I doubt either one of us wants me to know that much about the inner workings of my father.

Anyway, wish me luck with this. I'll mix it up, so you'll see stuff about me AND the boys, and maybe a couple rants here and there. I'm sure it will be very exciting.

No comments:

Post a Comment